Minet Lacing Technology has developed the SUPER-SCREW®. It is a flexible rubber splice with steel inserts for joining conveyor belts as an alternative to traditional vulcanizing. MLT specific screws are self-drilling and self-tapping (they spread the carcass threads without cutting them).
– Wear and cut resistant rubber
– Quick to install with no specific skills (save down time)
– Installed under all weather conditions
– Elimantes the need to use expensive and heavy vulcanizing equipment
– Installed only with a cordless screwdriver
– Compatible with small pulley diameter by bias installation
– SuperScrew joins are flexible, high tensile strength and leak proof
– No pre drilling necessary, self tapping screws
– Suitable for high-heat belt up to 200°C
– Excellent on textile or PVC solid woven belts (steel cord belts as an emergency)
– Perfect for tubular belts
SuperScrew fastener is a flexible rubber fastener with encased metal inserts joining belt ends without using a hinge pin. Screws are self-tappping spreading the carcass threads without cutting them. No heavy or sophisticated tooling required for installation other than a powered drill. SuperScrew fastener can also be used for lateral and longitudinal belt rip repairs.
SuperScrew is supplied at any requested cut length or coils up to 25mtr’s for SS35 to SS100 and coils up to 10 mtr’s for SS 125 to SS200. Screws and spacers are included.
Note: Spare screws and spacers are available at different lengths. (See MS fastener for prices)